ONE SIDED LOVE

                                             ONE SIDED LOVE

Raj was in love with his best friend, Priya, since they were in school. He always admired her intelligence, kindness, and beauty. He wanted to tell her how he felt, but he was afraid of losing her friendship. He thought she only saw him as a friend, nothing more.

One day, he decided to take a chance and confess his feelings to her. He bought a bouquet of roses and a card, and went to her house. He rang the doorbell and waited nervously. Priya opened the door and smiled when she saw him.

“Hi, Raj. What a surprise. Come in,” she said.

“Hi, Priya. I have something to tell you,” he said, holding the flowers and the card.

“What is it?” she asked, curious.

He took a deep breath and said, “Priya, I love you. I have loved you for a long time. You are my best friend, but you are also more than that. You are the one I want to be with. Please, tell me you feel the same.”

He looked at her with hope and anticipation. Priya was speechless. She didn’t know what to say. She liked Raj as a friend, but she didn’t have any romantic feelings for him. She was also seeing someone else, a guy she met at college. She didn’t want to hurt Raj’s feelings, but she also didn’t want to lie to him.

“Raj, I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. You are a great friend, but I don’t love you the way you love me. I’m sorry, Raj. I really am,” she said softly.

Raj felt his heart break into pieces. He couldn’t believe what he heard. He felt tears sting his eyes. He dropped the flowers and the card on the floor and turned to leave.

“Raj, wait. Please, don’t go like this. Let’s talk,” Priya said, reaching out to him.

But Raj didn’t stop. He ran out of the door and didn’t look back. He felt like his world had ended. He had lost his love and his friend in one moment.

He wished he had never told her how he felt. He wished he had kept his feelings to himself. He wished he had never fallen in love with her.

Raj was heartbroken after Priya rejected his love confession. He tried to forget her and move on with his life, but he couldn’t. He still loved her, even though she didn’t love him back. He avoided seeing her or talking to her, but he missed her friendship. He felt lonely and miserable.

Priya felt guilty and sad after she turned down Raj’s proposal. She didn’t mean to hurt him, but she couldn’t lie to him either. She hoped he would understand and forgive her, but he didn’t. He ignored her calls and messages, and avoided meeting her. She missed his friendship too. She felt sorry and confused.

One day, Priya saw Raj at a cafe with another girl. She felt a pang of jealousy and curiosity. She wondered who the girl was and what was their relationship. She decided to approach them and say hello.

“Hi, Raj. Hi, I’m Priya, Raj’s friend,” she said, smiling awkwardly.

Raj looked surprised and uncomfortable. He didn’t expect to see Priya there. He introduced the girl as Ria, his colleague from work.

“Hi, Priya. Nice to meet you,” Ria said politely.

Priya noticed that Ria was pretty and friendly. She wondered if Raj liked her or if they were just friends.

“So, how are you, Raj? How have you been?” Priya asked, trying to make conversation.

“I’m fine, thanks. How about you?” Raj replied, coldly.

Priya felt hurt by his tone. She realized that he was still angry with her. She wanted to apologize and make up with him, but she didn’t know how.

“I’m good too. Listen, Raj, can we talk for a minute? I have something to tell you,” she said.

Raj hesitated. He didn’t want to talk to Priya in front of Ria. He didn’t want to give her false hopes or hurt her feelings again.

“Can it wait? I’m kind of busy right now,” he said.

Priya felt rejected again. She felt tears welling up in her eyes. She realized that she had made a mistake by letting him go. She realized that she loved him too.

“No, it can’t wait. Raj, I’m sorry for what I did to you. I was wrong. I do love you, Raj. I love you more than anything,” she blurted out.

Raj was shocked by her confession. He couldn’t believe what he heard. He looked at Ria, who looked surprised and confused too.

“Priya, what are you saying? You love me? But you said you didn’t,” he said.

“I know, I know. I was confused and scared. But now I know the truth. I can’t live without you, Raj. Please, give me another chance,” Priya pleaded.

Raj felt a surge of emotions in his chest. He felt happy and angry at the same time. He felt happy that Priya loved him back, but he also felt angry that she had hurt him so much.

“Priya, why are you doing this? Why now? Do you think you can just play with my feelings like that? Do you think I’ll forgive you so easily?” he asked.

Priya sobbed and nodded her head.

“Please, Raj, please forgive me. I’m sorry for everything. I’ll do anything to make it up to you,” she said.

Raj looked at her with mixed feelings. He still loved her too, but he also felt betrayed by her. He didn’t know what to do.

He looked at Ria again, who was watching them silently. He felt sorry for her too. She was a nice girl who didn’t deserve to be caught in this drama.

He sighed and made a decision.

“Priya, I’m sorry too. But it’s too late now. You had your chance and you blew it. I can’t trust you anymore,” he said.

He took Ria’s hand and walked away from Priya.

Priya watched him go with disbelief and despair. She had lost him forever.

She wished she had never rejected him in the first place. She wished she had told him how she felt sooner. She wished she had never fallen out of love with him.

The End

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

शीर्षक: "रिम के ऊपर"

THE STAR